Wrapped in a cocoon of pleasure

Saturday, January 1, 2011


I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat lapping a bowl of milk. Am loving the first few days of the year. Am laying in bed with my Macbook. Such luxury! The mixture of earthy scents and the night air invaded my nostrils, inspiring me to do another post! Wow! That's new!


Am loving the car! Sheer bliss to be standing next to it.

Look! I found a twin! The car parked next door. A smaller mini. Can it get any smaller?

Visited friend C's new crib on new yr's day after catching up over coffee with H and J. All the way to Yishun! A long drive.

The ever favourite Serta bed. Seems like they are doing really well these days. Word has it, they've taken over Simmons! I knew my investment was right!

Of the entire house, I love this mirror best! So apt for camwhoring!

Clever move to do away with the walls and let the light stream in through the glass. Instant glow to the house.

Sweetie's favourite corner! We've been trying to conceptualise such a cosy corner but due to the layout of our balcony, we can't :(. Am trying to work on "Project Outdoor Bench" before CNY. Hopefully the hubs would cooperate on the technical aspects.

The chic black sky was star-dusted with glittering stars speckled all over. A slim crescent dangled amidst the stars, emitting an enthralling pearly glow. Wisps of silvery clouds waltzed across the sky as the chilly night breeze howled softly. I stifled a yawn and snuggled deeper into the warmth of my blankets. Am drifting off to slumberland. Good night world!

2 comments:

  1. why u never take pic of the toilet. i think thats the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ops! perhaps subconsciously after having my toilet, i didn't really think all other toilets mattered...AIYO SO HAO LIAN! cant stand myself

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS