Today you are joined in marriage -- E&C

Friday, December 17, 2010

He + She grinned from ear to ear, displaying the gorgeous, melting smile and revealing a row of gleaming teeth. The rush of joy robbed them of their speech. I know, they have never felt such ecstasy coz I myself was influenced by the love that was so apparent.

19 November marked the big day of friends E & C. They met through a mutual friend, A , and after a whirlwind romance, they decided to bind in matrimony. hmm..a big ang bao should prolly be given to A who made "Lunch Actually" possible between these two lovebirds whose paths crossed. It's weird how love works. It's so magical and unexpected. I call it FATE. It was quite a hush hush affair and despite the fact that none of us friends were invited (the solemnization was witnessed only by an intimate group of family), we were all very happy and could feel the frission of excitement which went through. It really reminded me of the day I got married. I was alive in every fiber and shouting with laughter inside.


The radiant bride.
An absolutely gorgeous and unique gown. Talk about being at the edge of fashion.


When I showed my wedding shots to friends, some commented that they were raunchy and suggestive. Looks like I was not the only one who thought that it was art. :)

My favourite!



Love is patient, Love is kind,
It does not envy, it does not boast,
It is not proud, it is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil,

but rejoices with the truth.

Love always protects, always trusts,

always hopes, always perseveres.

Love bears all things, believes all things,

hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends.

Lover never fails


(Corinthians 13:4-8)


A flash of merriment showed in her brown eyes whilst his eyes shone in triumph and pride.
With warmest wishes
for the best in life
as you both look forward
to a shared future
of love, friendship,
and the wonderful closeness
that is marriage.

Congratulations

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS