Feeling vex. what should I do?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling vexed today. tuition got cancelled again. once again by that kid who had been giving me problems for the last few wks. It's been two wks and i have not seen him. The whole situation made me think "If children fail, issit the fault of parents?"

The answer for this case is perhaps a "YES". each time i see him, he looks like a spoilt brat. I reckon the parents dont cane him. Come on la, if the child shouts for the parent to pick up a pc of tissue for him (the tissue is rite in front of him n the dustbin is just nearby), is he a great kid? Perhaps he was a really innocent little one last time, but now he's just a monster, coz parents aren't taking him to hand. They are trying hard but i guess it's a bit too late.

I tried putting across my thoughts to drop him today, unfortunately, the parent still wanted me to continue, stating that i've been doing a good job n tat they are going thru a challenging time. They might have sense the financial stress i'm feeling thus said will reimburse whatever lessons that has been cancelled thus far. I think it's just so unfair for them and for other children. they are taking away the chance for others to study. It's also taking up a lot of my time. it's not about the money. Sometimes if the kid wants to give up on himself, there's nothing much u can do. furthermore, he isn't allowing anyone reach out to him. it's realli challenging to be scheduling around such a moody kid. Keeping in mind he HUNG UP on me!!!how how how? what to do?

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS