Shopping Escapade -- TST, Mongkok, Causeway Bay

Sunday, May 25, 2008

NIce Beautiful weather. Waiting at Gold Coast for Shuttle to TST
Dessert to die for!! Mango Pomelo at Xu Liu Shan! MUST EAT! Before we left, I had one last dessert of Bird's nest @ the Airport Terminal 1
Hong Kong Skyline from the Avenue of Stars

I wonder how is Cecilia and Nicolas are doing
Like my new xtra comfy Staccato Shoes? Cost me a bomb la!

We went to Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok, Causeway Bay today. disappointing I must say. Firstly the shops open only close to noon. I mean what the hell right? the early bird catches the worm. Dont they know that? When the shops opened, what i saw was rows and rows of This fAshion stuff. eeeek. very ching cheong...I only managed to buy a dress and top at Granville Road along tst. it cost me HK170 only! Good buy! but cannot try. Mong kok has loads of fake sportswear if you like. NIKE Adidas, Lacoste etc, they have them all. Went to the famous ladies street and Hua Yuan Street. but there's basically nothing. it's your typical Pasar Malam meant to Chop tourists. Headed towards Times Square building where it has your Gucci, Kate Spade, Prada, Fendi etc etc......it was near knock off time and there were heaps of people swamping to SOGO department store. I just dont understand what's so great about that place!

We walked on and went back TST for dinner. Before dinner, we walked along Avenue of the stars and saw Andy Lau, Jackie Cheung, Leon Lai etc. Our legs were aching and we chilled out facing the harbour at a pub. Sipping our Hoegardden whilst relaxing on the rattan chair, it felt like heaven. Dinner wasn't really great. it's at this little Macau restauarant we ate in the day. Had Beef briskets and chicken in claypot for dinner.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS