CNY Dinner @ Home sweet home

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I know CNY is over, n this post is long overdue...but I still need to share with you guys this!
It's the first time i tried my hands on Braised Mushroom...A must for us Cantonese. n i'm so happy that i succeeded in making it. :-)









The Herbal chix as usual was great!











This was the pot of braised mushrooms and seamoss together with dried oysters which I was raving about



















The commercial yam rice was far from perfect...in fact, it tasted very chemical












A spread! ..the golden stuff at the back of the picture is actually scallop cakes...miss em..mommy used to cook for me....n the prawns -- Salt and Pepper version. NIce










Now you see it, now you don't! Come early next time. :-)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS