Pitter Patter Pitter Patter

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The weather over the past few weeks has been irritating me to no end. Each time I peer out the blazing blue sky, it seems to be pouring down torrents of light! This has inevidently resulted in bad case of heat rash on my neck, chin, back and CHest! It's not funny especially since I've been waking up in the middle of the night due to the itch. Even the gap between my fourth and middle finger is itching! Absurd! This morning however, there was a welcome scene. The hiss of rain on the water and the land was like ceaseless music. The torrents of rain danced on my window ledge, with the wind beating mercilessly on me. ahhhh...natural aircon! Hopefully the day doesn't become humid.

Anyway, backtrack a little. Sunday came and went. Somehow I feel Sundays especially short. Sweetie had a match at THE CAGE, thus we decided to go for breakie at Kallang Mac. On my way, hordes of families merry-making could be seen. It's a wonder why parents won't allow they children sleep in on a beautiful Sunday! It's a mere 9am then! Mac was filled with little monsters running around by the time I arrived. Fortunately there was a little corner where I could chill and enjoy the morning. After breakie, I ran some errands @ Parkway Parade. Was soooo engrossed with books @ Popular that I totally forgotten that my main purpose there was to purchase new files. Needless to say, I left with a $100+ hole in my pocket, but no files. Nevertheless, it was truly an inspiring spree. (ok that really made me sound like a nerd! Not cool for the image!)

McMuffin meal and the Newspapers. That's all you need for a peaceful Sunday breakfast. ahhhh....morning pleasures


Couple of random shots taken some time back at the lounge of Conrad. Was supremely intrigued by the presentation of a mere coffee. Check out the quaint teapot below.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS