Same same but different

Friday, June 27, 2014

Many people have told me that Big and Small K look alike.  Well I certainly agree that when their eyes are closed,  the resemblence is scarily high!  However,  when their eyes are opened,  haha the difference is significant.  Small K's eyes are,  well, smaller. Quite contrary to what I was looking at most of the time during my pregnancy : Big K. I guess he has to choose the recessive gene from the father.  Another difference is their skin. Small K is definitely fairer. I attribute this to the fact that I drank quite a bit of soya bean (which might explain why he's so phlegmy whilst Big K isn't) and I stalked famous blogger,  Xiaxue's son's ang mo son - Dash, on Instagram, during my pregnancy.


SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT? 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS