Hibernation Mode

Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm in auto-pilot mode. Hibernation. Whatever u call it. I'm down. Down with a bad flu. All thanks to sweetie. All those juices had seen their prowess superceded by the mighty germ or perhaps an over-exhausted, over-productive weekend. Was mulling over heaps of assignments and cleared almost the whole pile at 4am on Saturday. Did tons of chores though sweetie did most of the menial ones (THANK U DEAR!) and had a whale of a time at GIANT supermarket, stocking up on groceries! My kitchen cabinet is blooming once again, equipped with all sauces, canned food and other essentials.

That wasn't all that was stocked up over the past few days...Check the rest of my buys:
With the H1N1 scare currently, I've suddenly taken interest in my health. I'm left to fend for myself in this world, and thriving in this unsafe and unsanitary outside world is certainly no mean feat. I wish there's a protected haven which I can call Sanctuary.

PS: RedSun Takara in the photo above is a patch to be placed on your feet or any part of your body. It's filled with a TCM concoction which apparently will turn black to draw out the toxins in that particular part of the body where you adhere the pad. Did it once in the past and boy did I have LOADS of toxin! The whole patch was BLACK the next day!
Was sniffing the whole time during lessons today. Miserable. My nose was like a cascading waterfall! Had to endure the ordeal as time seemed to tick away slowly today. At the end of the day, I headed to Watsons and grabbed some medication to armour myself against those germs which prey in every corner of the world. In the picture above, you'd see a MUST-HAVE Redoxon Vit C, an Immune effervesence pill, Lemsip flu pills...some TCM flu concoction, Calcium pills which I've been meanin to ingest faithfully before it expires in August (i must have hidden it since a year ago!) and Meji Amino Collagen! Inspired by friend B, I decided to give this collagen fad another chance. Previously I tried out PLUSH which proved to be yucky! Everyone's telling me it's tasteless, but somehow, the thought that it's derived from fish and pigs didn't make it all that enticing. However, as I gracefully move into the big 3, beauty is no longer superficial, it's Skin Deep. Been blindly pursuing a career, which honestly has been at the bay this year, and didn't have time to truly take care of myself. Secretly, I really yearn for a more luxurious life, enjoying the peace along the Merchant of Venice whilst sipping my afternoon tea and tickling my tastebuds with those English scones. Thereafter galavant at LV, Gucci, Prada, just to name a few. However, this is just a dream which thankfully I'm not blinded by. The generation these days are decking themselves with branded stuff and seem to be accustomed to the high life. I guess it boils down to people's perceptives. It's a choice, as someone once put it. However, before u can start choosing, wake up and earn your greens! Else u'd only end up with endless credit card bills. Worse yet, you may end up bankrupt! That's certainly not my choice!
I quaked at the thought of aging....In an attempt to boost my collagen level, the below BB cream is also my latest fav! With its triple function ie whitening, preventing wrinkling and sagging and SPF 20, no wonder it's a hit in shops! Had to visit 3 Watsons outlets before getting my hands on it! Doesn't really come cheap ($55) but it's certainly a better deal than my previous Bobbi Brown Smooth Skin Foundation, which I have to specially fly in from US as Singaporeans apparently have such great skin that this item was discontinued! Unbelievable!


1 comment:

  1. ваш досуг екатеринбург
    ru знакомства общение чат дневники
    знакомства с веб-камеры
    секс рассказы жен
    знакомства кузнецовске украина

    http://trugdasertdedrt.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS