Walk down memory lane

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

That cash register must be older than me!
These pictures were taken with my HTC Touch by the way. A far cry from what I took at home with the food! no more yello lights!
What an interesting looking lamp!
See a familiar looking clock. I remember seeing it somewhere, but just can't recall. But that steamer nxt to it was something I thought was a spaceship! Mom used to have it on her head and i thought it would turn her into an alien!


Went to watch The Incredible Hulk (not bad by the way..can watch on a monday night...cheaper!haha) on Monday night at Leisure Park Kallang with my sweetie. It's a cinema where u need not book your tix! coz hardly anyone goes there. In fact, i did not even know it wasn't under GV, Eng Wah or Cathay. Yup! Had to google for it and found it at http://www.filmgarde.com.sg/!



Anyway, cut long story short, found this lovely place on the highest floor (next to the cinema). It features loads of vintage stuff. A real cool trip down memory lane!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS