Little Miss Happy

Saturday, July 12, 2008


I'm very proud of myself today. Did hell lot of stuff. Woke up at 8am and got ready for work. Earned the greens till 1+pm. Got home and folded a mt Everest of clothes (been piling up la) n followed by ironing of some clothes (realised i've been re-wearing loads of stuff which didn't require ironing). That took a while and then by 3+pm i started reading the papers.....read till almost 5+....the eyelids became heavy and went for a nap which led me till 7pm!!! Woke up n started marking n i must say, i marked quite a fair bit today. Then dinner. After which, I researched on what to cook tmw whilst watching a silly show "WAR INC" before going out for Rocher Soya Bean at Geylang.

Sad that wokkingmum will be taking a break from blogging. can't wait for her new recipes. But meanwhile, guess wat? I've found a new site with really great recipes : http://biteonit.com/

Can't wait for tmw's cookout!!

PS: A little sad today that friends commented that i'm putting on weight. esp on the arms. well actually i'm aware la, just tat i'm super lazy to exercise and am a terrible procastinator when it comes to losing weight! Must be baby's fault la! keep jio-ing me for supper! grrr..but nevermind, as someone said...the onli consolation is I'm married!Hahah but then again, it's no excuse to be fat ok! i must be a modern wife!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS