Till we meet again

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Am trying hard to be emotionally detached right now but it's so hard. I miss my babies. We've went through an average of 6 yrs. An arduous yet fun journey no less. Parting is so hard and it's gonna be a seismic change. On Friday, I said goodbye to 3 of my dearest. From little petite gals, they've now blossomed into fine young ladies. Though we've never explicitly expressed our loves for each other, the last day was filled with tears. Our floodgates just opened uncontrollably. Was really heartening that a parent even wanted to have a party for me! wow! Touched beyond words.

I'LL MISS U ALL DEEPLY!!!!

OMG! this isn't a very flattering picture of me -- Double NECK and all!

Rino gave a huge nonchalant yawn initially but somehow he realised it was our last day and he gave me an adorable pose. *Sob*




Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
~Richard Bach

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS